Pages

SPOT TRACKER LIVE MAP

Sunday, March 18, 2012

First Wrap Up





I posted some maps above that are from the SPOT Tracker that seem to better summarize our trip to New Zealand.  The total distance from Auckland, NZ to Los Angeles, CA is just over 6500 miles.  I'm not totally sure but I think that the total distance for this trip was 16-17,000 miles.  


I arrived home just after midnight on Sunday, March 18.  It was a long trip home - just over 40 hours enroute.  Way too much of that time was spent waiting in airports - first Christchurch, NZ, then Auckland, NZ, then Los Angeles, CA and then Phoenix, AZ.  When US Air wanted me to wait for my luggage due to the ramp crews in Indianapolis being barred from unloading luggage due to strong thunderstorms in the Indianapolis area.  I gave up and I will go back later today to get my luggage.


No comments:

Post a Comment